Friday, January 13, 2006

my sunday night date



she
is back
and
i am
so
glad!!



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
on other news, I went to see BrokeBack Mountain and what a beautiful film it was both visually and story-wise. The scenic shots really reminded me of Mexico. Breath-taking.
It really portrayed love and it's overwhelming power to transcend both time and distance. Two people wanting to be together but never being able to due to society and their fears.

"i wish i knew how to quit you" ahhhh, said so sincerely and it made me so sad.

go out and see it :) bonus: 2 gorgeous men!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jaxe said...

Hi L!!! I heard the movie is getting great reviews and I'd love to see it, but alas time is not kind to me. The 2 gorgeous men thing I can pass on, but the story is powerful! Have a good weekend!

3:45 PM  
Blogger Lorena said...

hi jaxe!! well i hope you do get a chance to see it. hope you have a wonderful week ahead :)

11:28 PM  
Blogger Lorena said...

yeah, i know at first i had trouble deciding what to post where and then now i see this space as somewhere i post more freely. hope you do start your poetry blog. and thanks for the suggestion, i will put it on my list :)

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home