Thursday, April 21, 2005

its funny, the impressions you give off

i thought it was kinda interesting how my 16 yr.old cousin went to interview at sox park (my very first job as well) and it turns out that he interviewed with this man i know and somehow it got around to me (maybe he asked my cousin if he knew someone else who use to work there) anyhow, i've known him since i was 16 yrs. old! he asked my cousin if i had a boyfriend now. my cousin said he didn't know. anyhow, he said that when i use to work there i use to scare the guys away, that i wouldn't let them near me!! that's crazy and i actually started thinking, did i?? its funny, the impressions you give off without realizing it. subconcious? who knows.

2 Comments:

Blogger mermaid said...

Sometimes I'm too caught up with the crowd's impression of me, I forget who I want and am meant to be. I guess not caring at all disconnecets you from others.

Are you still scaring them??

1:48 PM  
Blogger Lorena said...

yeah, for the most part i can say that i don't care. i'm just me like it or leave :)

he he, i hope not. i don't want to be scary :)

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home