Thursday, December 23, 2004

is it mean to dislike someone

is it mean to dislike someone because you feel they like you and you don't want them too in that way. the idea that he has any% hope in regards to something with me is annoying!!!! i must be crazy. i'm forced to battle this little mean me that comes out in his presence. anyone ever feel like this??
i know its my issue but nonetheless these vibes i get are killing me!! i should be flattered, that is the normal sentiment but that is not what i am feeling! nonetheless, i fight this on a daily basis :( oh well i'm sure there is something to learn from this. my new years resolution is to be less mean. i want to go back to the sweet me i use to be :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Stan said...

When I read something like this, I'm glad I'm not a woman, subject to these kinds of pressures. It seems to me that it's seriously unfair. Women feel so much more deeply than men tend to and yet they are always the ones taking the brunt of this kind of thing.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Lorena said...

yeah, being an emotional person comes with some good and bad side effects. however, i wouldn't want it any other way. it's nice to see how you can understand that :)

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home