Wednesday, March 08, 2006

under my skin

Got this from Vesper's site. I thought it would be fun.
You pick an artist and answer the questions using titles of their songs.

1. Name of band/artist: Rachael Yamagata
2. Are you male or female?: Paper Doll
3. Describe yourself: Letter Read
4. How do you feel about yourself?: I'll find a way
5. Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend: Worn Me Down
6. Describe current girlfriend/boyfriend: Quiet
7. Describe where you want to be: 1963
8. Describe how you live: Under My Skin
9. Describe how you love: I WANT YOU
10. What would you ask for if you had just one wish?: Reason Why
11. Share a few words of Wisdom: Meet Me by the Water
12. Now say goodbye: Even So.

2 Comments:

Blogger Admin said...

I like that. I should check out her music.

4:00 AM  
Blogger Lorena said...

vesper :: she only has 2 cds. i'm waiting anxiously for a new one.

madelyn :: i know i love that pic. her eyes are so captivating. it's funny, i had gone to a store to buy a cd for my cousin, saw her cover and liked it, didn't know anything about her & on the whim bought the cd. i listened to that cd a lot in the summer of 2004. i related so much plus she has this cool deep voice. the songs i like are "worn me down", "letter read", "be be your love" and "i'll find a way". when i make you the cd i'll include them! :)

p.s. i put it in capital letters (I WANT YOU) to show that when i love, i love passionately :)

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home